Maybe Tom Brady Is Taking This Whole GOAT Thing Too Literal

Not only is Tom Brady the GOAT on the field but he eats like one too.

If you ever wondered what Brady brings to his mouth every day here is an example of what he eats to stay healthy.

80 percent of what he eats is vegetables. Organic and fresh vegetables to be more precise. If it’s not organic he doesn’t use it.  He eats whole grains such as brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, he mostly eats cooked wild salmon.



By eating a healthy diet he has improved his performance , achieving physical fitness and it seems to have worked.

Here is a list of things that Brady won’t eat:

No white sugar. No white flour. No MSG. He uses raw olive oil, but he never cooks with olive oil. He instead cooks with coconut oil. He believes that fats like canola oil turn into trans fats.

He uses Himalayan pink salt and he never uses iodized salt.

Brady doesn’t eat nightshades, because they’re not anti-inflammatory. So no tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants. He eats tomatoes once a month since they cause inflammation.

No coffee. No caffeine. No fungus. No dairy.



And how about a cheat day?

“In those kinds of days Tom eats a quinoa dish with wilted greens. He uses kale or Swiss chard or beet greens, garlic, toasted in coconut oil. And then some toasted almonds, or this cashew sauce with lime curry, lemongrass, and a little bit of ginger. That’s just comfort food for them.”

With this outrageous diet Brady might play football until he is over 45.

Brady’s incredibly strict diet also involves consuming 2.5 gallons of water a day, a goal the 40-year-old superstar outlined in his book ‘The TB12 Method.